Harjeet Singh, Derby
1. Why did you decide to take part in the Vaisakhi Yorkshire Three Peak Challenge?
Decided to take part because after doing the snowdon walk for Khalsa aid and really enjoying it thought that this is an ideal way to start doing good deeds. At the same time to see nature, and enjoy the great outdoors, get more fit! Also wanted to push myself to go through some pain and make a big effort to do this kind of walk.
2. How did you find the organisation of the Vaisakhi Yorkshire Three Peak Challenge?
The organisation was very good and can only improve. A great job was done by all, from arranging transport to communication to and from hikers/walkers/organiser’s etc.
3. What were your most memorable moments of the Challenge?
My most memorable moments were I suppose none because for me the whole experience was memorable, meeting the sangat, sharing views/opinions, talking to different people and gaining knowledge.
4. Would you do it again?
5. Would you recommend it to your friends and relatives?
Yes, but they may not all be able to, or willing to take part for whatever reason.
6. Have you got any message for Khalsa Aid?
Keep the good work going, stay focused and disciplined and keep the true message of sikhism pure and one.
7. Any other suggestions/criticisms/improvements?
More events of this nature, and maybe cycling as well.