Harminder Singh Rauni, Bradford
1. Why did you decide to take part in the Vaisakhi Yorkshire Three Peak Challenge?
I really enjoyed the walk and we already doing Pennine Way from last summer in bits.
2. How did you find the organisation of the Vaisakhi Yorkshire Three Peak Challenge?
You did a beautiful job to bring so many people to enjoy the nature.
3. What were your most memorable moments of the Challenge?
My memorable moment was at Inglebough summit…cloud coming from below like dream…I will send pics.
4. Would you do it again?
I would do it again.
5. Would you recommend it to your friends and relatives?
I have already recommended to many people.
6. Have you got any message for Khalsa Aid?
7. Any other suggestions/criticisms/improvements?
Here are some suggestions…first of all involve young kids in these outdoor activities and sport in general.