Kulwinder Singh, Bradford
1. Why did you decide to take part in the Vaisakhi Yorkshire Three Peak Challenge?
The main reason is it was for a good cause, raising money for charity, Khalsa Aid a charity that is helping all across the world. Also, it keeps you active.
2. How did you find the organisation of the Vaisakhi Yorkshire Three Peak Challenge?
I found out about the organisation from a gursikh veer Bhai Rajinder Singh who organised it.
3. What were your most memorable moments of the Challenge?
The most memorable moment was at the top of the third peak, when you know you almost finished. Also, at the top, it was very remote because of fog surrounding you. Due to that, to me it was a very tranquil and meditative place. It seemed like you were sitting in the heaven.
The second peak was quite scenic, because you’re so high, which was memorable.
4. Would you do it again?
I would defiantly do it again. Also you have good company to keep you motivated.
5. Would you recommend it to your friends and relatives?
I wound defiantly recommend it to everyone. You’ll be very proud of yourself once you’ve accomplished the challenge.
6. Have you got any message for Khalsa Aid?
Just keep up the good work. You are keeping the Khalsa Panth’s head held up high.
7. Any other suggestions/criticisms/improvements?
I can’t think of any it was that good of an experience.