Mandeep Singh and Sangeet Kaur, Bradford
1. Why did you decide to take part in the Vaisakhi Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge?
To keep fit, to experience an amazing sangat and to enjoy the wonderful countryside Vaheguru has blessed us with.
2. How did you find the organisation of the Vaisakhi Yorkshire Three Peak Challenge?
The organisation was great – we were given excellent preparation instructions (and pre challenge training!) On the day itself, we were very well looked after.
3. What were your most memorable moments of the Challenge?
The views, the sangat…and reaching the top of each peak!
4. Would you do it again?
5. Would you recommend it to your friends and relatives?
Yes – perhaps one peak, or two to start off!
6. Have you got any message for Khalsa Aid?
We are so excited to have been able to make a small contributon to the amazing work that Khalsa Aid do. Keep it up!
7. Any other suggestions/criticisms/improvements?
We think it would be useful for participants of this last challenge to take more of an active role / assume more responsibility for future challenges so that there is less responsibility / stress on you – especially if the event becomes even bigger which we’re sure it will!