Ben Elahee, Bradford
1. Why did you decide to take part in the Vaisakhi Yorkshire Three Peak Challenge?
I joined the Challenge because your father has been asking me to do so for the last three years. And also i wanted to be your group from the temple. There is always a positive vibe about.
2. How did you find the organisation of the Vaisakhi Yorkshire Three Peak Challenge?
It was more than I expected. I could not make out whether your family did all the organising. Car Parking, Car sharing, and availability of energy drinks along the way all help.
3. What were your most memorable moments of the Challenge?
Seeing your mum and sister at the foot of Whernside, waving from the car.
4. Would you do it again?
Yes, I think it will be fun to do the Challenge every year as a way of measuring my physical decline ?? I may seek some sponsorship next time.
5. Would you recommend it to your friends and relatives?
Yes, I will ask the people from the CHA to come next year.
6. Have you got any message for the Alzheimer’s Society?
They need to make themselves more visible. Perhaps, badges with ‘ I Support …’ .
7. Any other suggestions/criticisms/improvements?
I would like more of the non walkers participating in the support team.